I love a good list, as you know if you’ve been reading this blog for a while. I’m also battling the winter blues over here (already), so here’s a list of fun ideas to help me get through my least favorite season.
- Fill up the journal I started earlier this month. (Related: keep writing by hand.)
- Spend some time at the Harvard Art Museums. They’re finally open again after a multi-year renovation, and my Harvard staff ID means I get in for free.
- Start hunting for a new pair of red ballet flats. Mine are falling apart, and I know I’ll want some new ones come spring.
- Invite some friends over for dinner.
- Spend a long weekend in Nashville with my sweet college roommate and our husbands.
- Knit myself something cozy. (I’m working on a cabled wrap.)
- Watch some good stories. (Currently watching new episodes of Downton Abbey and Castle, and season 3 of Veronica Mars.)
- Read a couple of books for the Modern Mrs Darcy Reading Challenge. (Join us?)
- Drink lots and lots of tea. (Obviously.)
What’s on your list for this winter?