I love a good seasonal list, and there are a few things I’m seriously looking forward to this spring. Here’s what I’m dreaming and planning as we inch toward warmer weather:
- Bake my favorite strawberry-rhubarb crisp. I made it without rhubarb this weekend, but it’s so much better with both fruits.
- Read some poetry. (Spring makes me long for Robert Frost and Emily Dickinson.)
- Watch the Masters this weekend. (It’s a sure sign of spring for my golf-loving family.)
- Reread Jane of Lantern Hill, the perfect spring book (in progress).
- Knit something pink for my friend Abigail’s baby girl, who will arrive in May. (In progress.)
- Savor the new season of Call the Midwife. (Already begun.)
- Go on a getaway with the hubs.
- Keep buying flowers from my local florist – tulips and daffodils, delivered with a smile.
- Participate in Susannah Conway’s April Love photo challenge (also in progress).
What’s on your list for this spring?